Natia L. Frank
Associate Professor of Chemistry
- B.A. Bard College, Chemistry
- PhD – University of California, San Diego (Jay Siegel, Organic Chemistry)
- CNRS Postdoc – University of Bordeaux/ICMCB CNRS Institute (Olivier Kahn, Magnetism)
- NIH Postdoc – Caltech (Tom Meade/Harry Gray, Electron Transfer in DNA)
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington, Seattle
- Canada Research Chair, University of Victoria
- Associate Professor, University of Nevada, Reno
Anitha Alanthadka, Postdoctoral Fellow, PhD IIT Roorkee; Optically Gated Materials for Quantum Infromation Science
Hobbies: Playing chess, reading novels, exploring new places, listening to music, watching movies.
Gilbert Ganschow, PhD Student, BSc University of Washington, Seattle; Organic Radical Materials
Hobbies: Climbing, Amateur Mechanic, Cooking
Ana Chevychalova, BSc Student, University of Nevada-Reno; Magnetism in Biology
Hobbies: horseback riding, snowboarding, hiking/camping, lake days, reading good books
Ethan Safier, B.Sc Student, University of Nevada, Reno; Organic Charge Storage Materials
Hobbies: rugby, volunteering, playing chess, and traveling.
Rondo Bauer, B.Sc Student, University of Nevada, Reno; Photochromic Materials
Hobbies: mountain biking, skiing, and finding the comfiest spot on the couch.
Tiffany Lee, B.Sc Student, University of Nevada, Reno; MRI agents
Hobbies: Drawing, singing, and collecting magazine covers/game art.
Ruth Habtemariam, B.Sc Student, University of Nevada, Reno; Photochromic Materials
Hobbies: hobies hobbies hobbies.
Alumni in the group include undergraduate researchers (24), graduate students for both M.Sc. and Ph D (16), postdocs(3), and visiting researchers(3) at the University of Washington and University of Victoria that have gone on to academia, industry (both large and small companies), medicine, law, and journalism.